Skip to content
- A separate application is required for all adults, 18 years & older; NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Copy of photo ID for all adults (Driver’s License or State ID)
- Latest Pay Stubs (a month’s worth)
- Additional income – Proof of SSI Income or Proof of Food Stamps or Child Support (if applicable)
- Application fee of $35.00 – per person (no fee for children) cash, money order or cashier’s check only.
- This is a fee to process your application and (if approved) is NOT applied toward deposit or rent.
PROCEDURES AND POLICIES
- Once approved, the deposit must be received in our office within 48 hours to secure the unit. The unit will continue to be marketed and shown until we receive said deposit.
- All deposits & rent must be paid in money order or cashier’s check only. No cash or personal checks will be accepted.
- Once deposit is received, the property will be held for a maximum of two (2) weeks.
- The Security deposit IS NOT the last month’s rent, nor will be applied as such.
- Pets MUST be approved by lessor, even after signing a lease agreement & after move in.
- Pet fee is required
- Pet Fees are as follows:
- $250 For the first pet and $50 for each additional pet
- Maximum of (2) pets in apartments and maximum of (4) pets in single family homes.
- Cats must be spayed or neutered and a statement of such from a veterinarian is required.
ADDITIONAL PROCEDURES AND POLICIES
- NET INCOME SHOULD BE THREE (3) TIMES THE RENTAL AMOUNT
- RENT PUNCTUALITY: DUE PROMPTLY EACH MONTH ON TH FIRST (1ST)
- NUMBER OF RESIDENTS: NO MORE THAN TWO (2) PER BEDROOM
- ABSOLUTELY NO ILLEGAL DRUGS, AUTOMATIC GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION